Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ocho Cinco in da House !!!


Is it just me or are all the shit disturbers in the NFL all Receivers ? Terrell Owens, Randy Moss and Chad Johnson... excuse me... I meant Ocho Cinco.

Chad Johnson is no more. It's officially Chad Ocho Cinco in the NFL.

The Cincinnati Bengals announced Thursday that they have begun "the process of listing the former Chad Johnson as Chad Ocho Cinco for all club business, per the legal change of his surname effected in Florida.

"The list of appropriate changes will include Ocho Cinco wearing his new surname on the back of his jersey for Sunday's season opener at Baltimore."

Ocho Cinco officially changed his name to Chad Javon Ocho Cinco in Broward County, Fla., last week. The league had not changed his name on its Web site or the team's Web site.

"It's something I don't think anyone has ever done before," the Pro Bowl receiver told the Bengals' Web site last week. "Have I ever had a reason for why I do what I do? I'm having fun."

Chad Johnson, you fucking clown... why don't you just burn yourself on fire for more attention.

No comments: